Monday, June 9, 2008

My new Middle School

In the 2nd grade I found out I had dyslexia. Dyslexia is a reading and writing problem. Well not a problem many famous people have it like Tom Cruse, Orlando Bloom, and Albert Einstein. When people think of Einstein they think of the one of the smartest people ever. Many people think it is a retartnes. But you use no pills and there is just one part of your brain that does not work right. With most dyslexics they have more strength in one part of the brain then other people. Most of the greatest humans ever have dyslexia. Everyone in my class was reading but me. In that year the students learn about Whales. I thought it was going to be stupid and just a lot of righting and reading. Then I became crazy for whales. I was only thinking "Whales whales whales". I did an Orca project and I remember going on there Internet for pictures but I would always get mad because I could not read what the picture was about and it made me want to learn to read more. But I loved to try to right stories. My family found out about a school that would help me. I started the year there not even reading a phrase and by the end of the year I read the whole Magic Tree House books and the first Harry Potter. I remember I loved reading Magic Tree House. I would read one every day. I loved walking into a room with a big stack of the books and showing people how much I read. I was supposed to go there for two years. The first year was the best. By the 5th grade it was very popular and loaded with spoiled Rich Kids. I went to 5th grade for more math help. They said it would be best it I went to the sixth grade then left. What once was a great school became a spoiled rich kid school. They changed all the leaning stuff and most kids are not learning. Thank god I only have 3 days left.
Last Friday I shadowed my friend who was my first friend at the school and he lives in my town. Every thing seems better there and it is not all about making money and being spoiled. Lots of the kids there are can not wait for me to come and Liam is going there. I think I am ready for this move And I think it is for the best,
OrcaDan

No comments: