Sunday, June 15, 2008

My New Middle school part 2

Thursday was my last day of school. It seemed like the school year would never end because on Friday I went back for a graduating Ceremony for all the kids that are leaving. Sen was there and another kid that was in my grade. We had to dress up all fancy. If you know me you know I hate fancy stuff. We sat in a tent for about three hours. My language teacher gave a speech about me. After the Ceremony my teacher gave me a bag thing I will always remember.

1. The 'High School Musical' Pencils
If you are wondering the answer is 'no' I hate HSM but there is a funny story to it. I was one of the many kids to forget to bring pencils to class. So my teacher bought HSM pencils. Since many kids (Like me) will not even touch anything HSM and having to use the pencils for the whole class we would remember more. I would always joke around with them and act like a Jack Efron (Biggest jerk) fan and scream and say "Zac Efron LOL!" or "OMG it is Zac Efron he can sing so good With Computers!

2. The Silly Putty
One day I snuck in my sister's silly putty. In class I forgot I had it in my hand and leaned on my hand and got it all over my hair. I spent to whole day trying to get it out.

After I got a picture with most of my teachers and a video of my teacher giving my speech which I will post on soon.
Check up soon,
OrcaDan

The speach my teacher gave about me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ms.manning looks skinnier in this video!